Called the “king of oils,” Frankincense essential oil is renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils of all. For centuries, Frankincense has been used for its beautifying characteristics—particularly for rejuvenating the appearance of skin and promoting an atmosphere of relaxation. When used topically, Frankincense oil can help soothe and moisturize dry skin, promote a clear complexion, and can help maintain healthy-looking fingernails.
- Add two drops of Frankincense essential oil to your daily moisturizer to soothe and moisturize dry skin.
- Add a few drops of Frankincense oil to a hot bath for a calming aroma as you soak.
- Massage one to two drops Frankincense oil into hands and feet for a warm, soothing effect after strenuous activity.
- Add one drop of Frankincense essential oil to toothbrush before applying toothpaste to promote clean gums, mouth, and teeth.
- Apply one to two drops of Frankincense oil to cuticles and nailbeds to maintain healthy-looking fingernails and toenails.
- Diffuse three to four drops of Frankincense oil during yoga or meditation to promote a focused environment.
- Diffuse three to four drops of Frankincense oil to create a warm, peaceful atmosphere.
- Seller Accepts PayPal
- Seller Accepts Credit Cards