The digital safe box is a great security room for quick depository such as money, jewelry, small pistol and valuables at home, on the road or in the office.
This electronic safety lock box is made of high-quality solid steel and it comes with two enhanced live-door bolts and pry-resistant concealed hinges which maintains years of use.
The electronic lock can easily be programmed by the user with a "safety key" override. The code consists of 3-8 programmed pin digits and keyless design is safe and convenient to you. The safe is set with a time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts.
The safe runs on 4 x AA-size 1.5 V batteries, with 3000-time operation life expectancy of battery. It has 2 pre-drilled holes for mounting to the floor, wall or cabinet.
- Opens with digital pin or included override key
- Hidden lock with one key
- Security code from 3-8 digits using any number from 0-9
- Time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts
- Constructed with 2 mm thick solid steel
- 4 mm thick front door for more security
- 0.75" thick door bolt for secure locking
- Pre-drilled holes behind the safe with included 2" bolts for anchoring
- Inside tamper-proof hinges
- Carpet padding on inside bottom
- Mounting to the floor, wall or cabinet
- Color: Black
- Material: Solid steel
- Operation: Digital pin or override key
- Original code: 159, then press a or b
- Exterior dimensions: 9.2" x 6.8" x 6.8"
- Interior dimensions: 8.9" x 6.5" x 6.5"
- Door opening: 6.5" x 5"
- Depository opening: 6" x 0.5"
- Body thickness: 2 mm solid steel
- Door thickness: 4 mm solid steel
- Battery required: 4 x AA-size 1.5 V
- Time out period: After 3 attempts
- Package includes:
- 1 x safe box
- 2 x keys
- 2 x 1/4" anchor bolts for mounting
- 4 x AA-size 1.5 V battery
- 1 x velvet cushion
- 1 x instruction manual