The Oster® Optimal Brew™ coffee maker uses “blooming” to saturate coffee grounds before brewing. The blooming process happens at the start of the brewing cycle to help extract the fullest flavour from the grounds. When combined with a high brew temperature of up to 205° and faster brew speed, the end result is exceptional tasting coffee.
The Optimal Brew™ coffee maker keeps coffee warm and fresh inside a double-walled, stainless steel thermal coffee pot — there’s no need for a warming plate. Wake up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee thanks to this Oster® coffee pot’s Delay Brew — one of many programmable features. Too busy to wait for the pot to stop brewing? Use Pause’n Serve to pour yourself a cup before the brew cycle finishes.
• Blooming Technology saturates grounds before brewing to extract fullest flavour
• Removable Water Reservoir for easy filling
• Double-walled vacuum insulated 12 Cup Carafe keeps coffee hot for up to 4 hours
• Brews up to 20% faster (than competitive units tested) at a hotter temperature of up to 205° for richer taste
• Delay Brew timer sets brew time ahead so you can wake up to fresh-brewed coffee
• Fresh Brew™ Timer keeps a tab on coffee freshness from the time it's brewed
• Brew Meter measures how much coffee is in the carafe so you don't have to guess
• Brewing Pause ’N Serve stops cycle when you need a cup before brewing is finished